2004 Semeli Domaine Helios Grande Reserve Nemea

Semeli Domaine Helios
Article number: 013LD1024
Availability: Out of stock
Unit price: €28,67 / Liter
Delivery time: on request
VAT-Included (21%)

2004 Semeli Domaine Helios Grande Reserve Nemea

Semeli Grande Reserve 2004

Tasting Note:

The 2004 GRANDE RESERVE is Agiorgitiko 35% aged in new French oak for 18 months; the other 65% in second pass oak then held 30 months in bottle. In many respects this shows a lot like the _06 Reserve_gamey (although perhaps not quite as much) well constructed and relatively crisp. It handles the extra oak extremely well the age difference (_04 vs. _06) making it not much different in that respect than the _06 Reserve reviewed this issue. Elegant in mid-palate depth seeming a bit delicate at times and perhaps even a little lighter than the Reserve at these different points in their respective lifetimes it remains harmonious persistent and attractive. There is considerable power lurking underneath which gives it a little welcome intensity too. It developed nicely with air as well more than the producer_s other wines reviewed this issue. This is perhaps a step short of truly distinguished but it is very nice and a pleasure to drink although for those who object to such things note its barnyard tendencies a bit less than the Reserve perhaps but still rather obvious. Drink now-2017. Source: eRobertParker.com

Rating: 89 RP Reviewed by Mark Squires Date: February 2011

Buy 2004 Semeli Domaine Helios Grande Reserve Nemea Online at Luxurious Drinks Shop. Shipping cost are calculated per 31kg. Lost shipment or damage no worries all our shipments include free 100% insurance on all our wines, champagnes and distilled beverages.

No specifications found...
No tags found...
Add »
Use commas to separate tags
Related products
Semeli Mountain Sun White 2012
Semeli Mountain Sun White 2012 from the region Nemea Dry White. Regional Wine of Peloponnese Free Shipping Insurance
More info » €11,50
Semeli Nemea Reserve 2010
Semeli Nemea Reserve 2010 from the region Nemea AOC Free Shipping Insurance
More info » €17,50
Semeli Mantinia Nasiakos 2012
Luxurious Drinks offers you: Semeli Mantinia Nassiakos 2012 a white wine from Nemea region in Greece Free Shipping Insurance
More info » €12,00
Bezoek Luxuriousdrinks.com op ShopMania