Guaranteed working method Luxurious Drinks BV
Responsible alcohol sales are very important to Luxurious Drinks. Luxurious Drinks is not allowed to deliver alcohol to young people under the age of eighteen. This document, the secured working method, describes how responsible distance selling is implemented at Luxurious Drinks. In other words, how the age limit is guaranteed at Luxurious Drinks from the moment of ordering to the moment of delivery. This meets the requirement set out in Article 20A paragraph 1 sub b of the Alcohol Act that a method must be available that guarantees that the alcoholic beverage is only delivered to the address of the addressee (or at a distribution point) and that the age of the the person to whom the alcoholic beverage is supplied is determined and that this method is also used.
This document is current and can be requested at any time. The document is updated at least once a year (following an evaluation) and whenever the situation changes. The secured method describes:
1. How Luxurious Drinks, together with any chain partners (delivery services), monitors the age limit from order to delivery;
2. How Luxurious Drinks ensures that the working method is clearly and clearly communicated to employees, own deliverers and/or others who work under the responsibility of Luxurious Drinks;
3. How Luxurious Drinks checks for correct compliance with the guaranteed working method and how, following evaluations of the working method, any changes are implemented.
1. Process (in accordance with Article 5.2, paragraph 1 under a and b of the Alcohol Decree)
- When purchasing, an active action by our customer checks whether the customer is 18 years or older. It is mandatory to indicate the age of the customer and thus enter the date of birth.
- We pass on a shipment to Sendcloud for which we want to have an age check carried out. The Sendcloud deliverer then checks the recipient's age at the door. The delivery person checks the age based on the recipient's ID. He only gives the package if the recipient meets the age requirement.
- Age-related products are provided with a NIX18 logo on the label to be sent.
- The delivery person checks the age based on the ID of the recipient. He only gives the package if the recipient meets the age requirement. (in accordance with Article 20 paragraph 2 of the Alcohol Act).
2. Information provision to employees (in accordance with Article 5.2, paragraph 1 under c of the Alcohol Decree)
- Every Luxurious Drinks employee is aware of the “Secured working method”.
- Information provision for NIX18 and the secured working method towards employees takes place via e-mail and internal communication
3. Control (in accordance with Article 5.2, paragraph 1 under d of the Alcohol Decree)
- The customer enters his/her own date of birth. We pass on a shipment to Sendcloud for which we want to have an age check carried out. The PostNL, DPD or DHL delivery person then checks the age of the recipient at the door. The delivery person checks the age based on the recipient's ID. He only gives the package if the recipient meets the age requirement.
- Periodic evaluation of the guaranteed working method and update after every change in the situation.
- The measures that are taken if employees (or external parties) do not comply with the agreements described in the guaranteed working method.
Guaranteed working method Luxurious Drinks